PREPARING FOR THE TOKENIZED FUTURE OF ASSETS IN LONDON
After a successful staging in the capital in June, this one-day conference roadshow provides further comprehensive insights on the entire process of tokenizing a real-world asset. Tokenizing assets means lowering costs for issuers, but also improving transparency, efficiency and liquidity of real-world assets. The tokenization of real assets democratizes access to new investment opportunities and allows for fractional liquidation and ease of exchange with other investors.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Our program consists of Keynotes and Panel discussions, topics included are:
- An introduction to Digital Assets
- How to issue Digital Securities
- What is needed for Mass Adoption
- An Investor’s perspective
- The legal Framework around digital securities and tokenized assets
- The Holy Grail of Liquidity for Real Estate Assets
- The Stablecoin Ecosystem
Please see here the overview of the speakers who contributed to our successful events.